Saturday, January 06, 2007

OG 26!!!

Time passes quickly when we are having fun.

This is very true. Orientation 1 2007 has just ended. And I am proud to say that my OG 26 is a success! I am very proud of OG 26 peeps, you guys have done very well!

Actually I was quite worried for my OG as they are not that high on the first day, but on subsequent days, some came forward to lead the cheers and I can say that most of them became more enthu, especially during the disco night when we are like some crazy lunatics escaped from the mental hospital.

They are who we OGLs are. We high, they high, we dull, they dull too. I can admit that during the first day, I was not that high as I was a little shy and did not know how to approach them. But after the first day, I somehow managed to find a way to approach them and therefore they became more enthu! I was really touched when they gave Sarah, Cheng En and me the big chocolates! Thanks guys!

Orientation 1 2007 has ended, now I will have to move on and catch up with my studies. With tons of holiday homework, yes, my holiday homework, still left untouched or just barely touched, I would have to rush to finish them. Hmm..

That's all, OG 26 must keep in contact ok? And enjoy your 1st three months here, it's really a very memorable experience in your lifetime! =)

No comments: