Friday, February 02, 2007

Exhausted

Today was fine.
Science Society Exco meeting turns out to be better than I expected. Everything seems to be manageable. So no more grievings about Science Society for now.

I seemed to lost my ability to sing falsetto. There is no sound coming ut when I tried. Perhaps due to screaming too much for yesterday's The One preliminaries. Speaking of which, only Lincoln's Band entered the finals. But don't worry, the rest of those in our class did well too! I hope this lost of fake voice is just temporary, otherwise there will be many songs that I can't sing. So hope that it is really temporary, maybe only for today, then tomorrow will be back to normal.

Oh man, these few days I really feel tired. Feel like a dead body too. My limbs all feel quite stiff. Just like a dead body. Maybe I am dead and now I am a zombie? Who knows?

No comments: