Monday, July 09, 2007

K-Box

Today went to K-Box.
It's ok bah, I somehow feel like I am living in deceit when I was there.
I was lying to myself that I "like" Chinese songs, so that's why I sang some Chinese songs. And also to explore about the "variety" of Chinese songs.

Actually, I think most of the Chinese songs that were sang are just crap. Mostly about love and putting people in a delusion that love is so much like fairytales and "sooo sooo sooo sweet". Bullshit. Real life isn't like that. If love is really like fairytale, everyone will be so lovey dovey with each other, which is of course not true in real life. Man and women in those songs were also protrayed very differently from the real world.

Perhaps the real world is too harsh and stressed out such that people are looking at these "songs" to numb their souls, deceiving themselves. Maybe you can say that I am a Realist, (a person who does not see the cup as half full or half empty, but rather the amount of water in the cup), so that's why I do not enjoy lingering around in these fairytales. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc fiction books are a big NO-NO. Non-fiction books are what that appeals to me.

These are not targeted at anyone, but that's what I, a Realist, thinks. Face the facts, I may be an agnostic, but the truth is the truth. Why bother living in delusion and deceiving yourself? How can you be real to others if you are not real to yourself?

Reality. Facts. Truth.

Maybe I should be closing this blog.

No comments: