Thursday, July 05, 2007

Temporary Break

Midyear is officially over.
Now it is the temporary release from studies (That is, if I had DONE any.)
So can slack off a bit.

Hmm, I don't think I should be wasting my life. Put an end to all those 'low motivation to study'.
I don't know why but everytime when I did something that appears 'wrong' either to me or other people, another part of me or perhaps my conscience will tell me what I did is wrong. But usually I will ignore my conscience and slack off, like what I did for this Midyear.

Somehow, when I am typing the previous paragraph, the conscience part of me is questioning whether I will always heed my conscience or will it be just some empty promises to just impress myself and other people.

I can only say-"Not sure".
Yup, I am very indecisive. Everything to me is 'anything', 'dunno', 'not sure'.
Sounded a lot like a fag but I am learning. I am trying to be more decisive. But it won't be soon before long.

Perhaps it is time to make up for loss time. Perhaps?
See, I am being undecisive again.
I am learning.
I am changing.

No comments: