Friday, September 28, 2007

Joy or sorrow?

[Edited on 30th Sept in bold]
Here's my prelim results:
H1 General Paper: 43% S
H1 Economics : 60% B
H2 Maths : 58% C
H2 Physics : 67% B
H2 Chemistry : 85% A
Overall: Failed (Since my GP failed)

I am glad that most of my subjects showed marked improvements but I need to brush up on my GP. Also, I am a little disappointed that I am not the top in Chemistry, only 3rd in school. Oh, it seems that history is repeating itself, I got 3rd in the whole school and 1st in Paper 1 for my Chemistry. Sounds like deja vu. Perhaps I have too high an expectation for my Chemistry. But oh well, have to move on so that I will be able to shine for my A Levels. I can't get this kind, (ABBCS) grade again. It won't secure me in any universities. I must get at least AAABB.

The fight to overcome the A Levels is a lonely one since my study method differs vastly with others and hence it is difficult for me to blend in well with the rest.

30 days left to A Levels. It seems to be physically and mentally tormenting. Somehow I am sick of exams, tired from all these. Yet, I must press on. Strange as it may sounds, but my mind appears to be always contradicting each time I am making a decision.

Oh well, let's end this post with a lighter tone. It's only 53 days left to the end of A Levels! Yea!
Adieu.

No comments: