Sunday, November 18, 2007

What am I doing

Just went window shopping just now.
Did not study since yesterday.
It's okay, tomorrow can still study.

Oh, someone (I am not so evil to disclose the person's name) told me yesterday that I am of no use left to that person since Chemistry is over.
LOL, I am used by that person?
Who cares anyway, I don't expect any reward for helping people or being used.
Just treat it as though this is an experience in my life.

Hmm, realised that my style of thoughts have changed.
Usually, I will feel sad or depressed if this kind of thing happens.
But not now, not in the future.
Treat every problem as a challenge and overcome them in such a way that win-win situations can arise.

Yea!
And for my friends who are still feeling sad or angry at themselves for not doing well, here's a quote for them: "Let's not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."
Emotions are contagious, you influence people's emotions and people's emotions influence you.

No comments: