Saturday, January 05, 2008

One Week left

My Internet was down thus I wasn't online during New Year.
But now it's ok le.

Yea, one week left till the Physical Training Phase is over and the real Basic Military Training will commence.
The trainings are becoming tougher and tougher, but I seemed to enjoy them more and more.
But my brain seems a bit lagging academically.
Someone asked me about 'collinearity' in Math and it took me a couple of minutes to figure out and explain.
Perhaps I should bring some school work there to do so that my brain will not rust.

Yup.
And now, no more concessionary student price for EZ-link card anymore.
My trip from Pasir Ris to Yishun Bus Interchange costs about $2++.
No wonder most working adults' pay are more than $10 per hour if you count by hourly rates.
Oh, and I received my allowance for half a month le, $200+.
I think the allowance for a recruit is $450.
Ya, should be, heard from some of my bunk mates.
Yea.

Will stop here for now.
Going to eat dinner soon.
Buh-bye!

No comments: