Sunday, January 20, 2008

Strength

Yea, our whole company kena confined due to a handful of troublemakers, thus I am back here only today but booking in again today's evening too.

Yup.
Confinement is nothing to be feared about since I am getting pretty used to NS life.
But I still missed my civilian life though.
Nevermind, 14th Dec 2009, my freedom will be back.

Had my IPPT on Thurday.
2.4km run: Should be around 13-14 mins (Improved since dunno when.)
Shuttle Run: 9.4sec (Ownage!)
SBJ: 200cm (Dropped due to fatigue from shuttle run =p )
Sit-ups: 45 (No much comments)
Chin-ups: 6 (Those are perfect hand straight and full chin over the bar. The other few more that I did were not counted)

Quite contented with my results.
At least for future IPPT I will have a very high chance of passing.

Next week's Field Camp so I won't be back until after next next Friday or so.
Oh yea, sergeant Gary said that usually after field camp, we all will lose weight and also become stronger, then IPPT will surely improve.

So cool.

Now I somehow feel that my brain is degenerating.
I can't think that well as compared to the past.

No comments: