Saturday, February 09, 2008

24 Hours

In about 24 hours, I will be on my way to Pasir Ris to prepare to book in back to Tekong.
God knows when will I book out again since my commanders and the OC they all are quite pissed with my company.
They said we will be staying back for all weekends to recap on the basics, which I think should be considered as confinement.

Man, sometimes I really dread NS life.
Perhaps you can say that I am a wussy since tons of batches of NSmen decades ago suffered even worse fate then us, but I really prefer my civilian aka normal life to army life.
I can't wait for my Passing Out Parade (POP) on the 12th of March 2008 and also my Operational Ready Date (ORD) on the 14th of December 2009.
Sometimes I really need to talk to someone about my problems lest I can't take it any longer.

No comments: