Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday fun

Had OG6 outing and 0619 outing on yesterday!
Quite a happy and fun day!

Yup, so since most of the uni people will be having their exams soon, their Decembers will most likely be free, but my company is clearing my leave on the last week of October. So I won't have any leave on December. Which means that I won't have enough time to go out during December.

Sucks man, blah blah blah... (Laments about the inefficient Organisation which screws up the off days and the leaves).. .. ..
Perhaps this is one of the main reason migration rate is increasing so rapidly here. Hmm...
But heck it, just finish my remaining 1 year 2 months in that Organisation and I will forget everything about the Organisation and be back to my normal life again.
See, the Organisation failed its agenda.
Hah! =)

No comments: