Saturday, March 07, 2009

Reminiscence

When for a 10km run at East Coast Park with my company today. The sun burnt my skin red hot. Yup.

Then after the run, I went to walk walk a bit myself around East Coast and think think think about the past, really missed the days.

Then after that I went to Clarke Quay to meet up and catch up with my Cat High school mates--Weilie, Howard, Kai Quan, Ke Jun, and Joey. It's been really quite a while since I last saw them, more than 1 or 2 years I think. Had dinner at Fisherman's Wharf, coffee at Starbucks, then after that went to Howard's house slack slack for a while. Then at about 2315hrs I left his house cuz I was afraid that I may miss the last bus home. Sadly, I missed the bus by just that 1 min. Thus, took a cab home, $18.00!!! Midnight surcharge...

Anyways, quite a good day since I can catch up with my sec sch mates. Yea, which reminds me, I have yet to plan for outings for my JC class. Hmmm...

No comments: