Saturday, April 18, 2009

This week

Hmm, this week I won't be writting those thinkables but my happenings in summary.

My company had a route march in Tekong, hence, I was tasked to station at Rocky Hill Camp to help out in rations and water. Rocky Hill Camp was where I was previously during my BMT for 3 months. Then I saw Hong Siang and Hong Guang! They were COSes on that day. Haha. Yup. Oh, and I had some supernatural experience over there to. A bit irked by it, and don't wanna talk about it here. LOL

Hah, and anyways, did anybody imagined before that a private like me can stand-in for COS in my company? Well, it did. Considering I am of the lowest rank in the army, I can also do stuffs of those with ranks of 3 stripes. Hah.

Yup, that's all. Most probably will be going to Howard's house to play Guitar Hero and also drink some vodka. Been about 3 months plus since I touched alcohol, so today I will enjoy drinking it again. Yea.

No comments: