Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Akin to my life flashing before my eyes

It is quite late into the wee hours, and yea, since I have maxed out my level in Restaurant City in Facebook, I have nothing much else to play in the computer. And thus, I went to my old hobby, that is, blog surfing. (Blogs of my friends as well as my own blogs that were abandoned)

It was quite 'Those were the days' feeling during my blog surfing. I didn't just read the recent entries in the blogs, but also those that were written like 2-3 years ago, sort of like archive-surfing. Like my secondary school days in Catholic High--the Breakfast Club, my orientation at NYJC during 1st 3 months in OG 6, PAE CT 0615, then JAE CT 0619, Sheena-na, KA, Youzhi Club, Gossip Club, yada yada etc etc. But most of the entries were about my JC days since my Cat High friends and I were mostly not those 'very on' blogger type during secondary school days. But yea, from my JC days, I was reminded about many events and happenings (remember the blog wars? LOLed) that occurred and many thoughts just whizzed through my mind. How everything changes...

Okay, back to 2009 June. Now, everyone's busy with their own lives and we have our own lives to live. Some have isolated from the rest of us, while some became closer to the rest of us. We may have numerous meet-ups and gatherings every now and then after we have graduated, but yet, they are and will never be the same, those days will never be relived again. We may not remember it well, but it would still remain in our heart, our mind, our soul, somewhere inside us, for the rest of our lives...

So yea, that's all. Pardon me for such a disorganized and random post. I just typed down whatever that appeared in my mind. Haha.

No comments: