Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bloody Day LOL

Today went to donate blood. It's my first time so I was quite nervous. Everything was quite painless except for the part when they prick your fingers to test for your amount of haemogoblin. The rest are just fine. Quite fast also, perhaps I have too much blood, so its fast. My blood that flowed out was purple at first, but after a while my blood turns red. LOL. I also got to know a new friend, Samantha. She also first time donate blood. Haha. Those over there, Lisin, Carine, Mr Seah etc. Then overall the blood donation quite fun la. Hmm.. Next time I am gonna donate blood again! Those who did not donate today must also donate ok? Especially boys, I think there are more girls than boys who donated blood.

Then went for the Material Science thing, nothing much as we left early. LOL. But something interesting was this:

On the toilet door! We thought the toilet is unisex, but actually behind this door have 2 doors, one male and one female, but that spoils the fun a little.

So overall today is quite fun. Hmm.. Will be doing my Chemistry homework. By the way, if tomorrow morning does not rain, then I will be getting my certificate for having Honourable Mention in Inorganic Chemistry for the Chemistry Olympiad. Yeah! Hope really no rain, otherwise must wait for more days before I can take the certificate. LOL.

So that's all. Hope tomorrow will be a better day! =)
My mum just completed writing the letter. Will be giving them to Ms Ng or Mr Kwek or Mrs Lim or whoever in charge.

No comments: