Wednesday, January 31, 2007

S. S.

Science Society or Stress Society?
Today's normal schoolday is quite ok. Then came Science Society.

The turnout was not that good. Only about 4 turned up.
The teachers are also a little not happy.
So after the rest had gone, the excos had a meeting with the teachers-in-charge.
The teachers are talking about some of us being uncommitted and just playing a fool. I was also scolded for being unable to plan well for the programmes and some screw ups. He also said about perhaps sacking some members for the benefit of Science Society, but he will talk to them first. Who are the 'them' I will not say, but I was also sort of being reprimanded for introducing them to Science Society.

In order to make up for the mistakes, Elvin and I are made in charge for the upcoming CCA bazaar. So we must have the proposal ready by next Wednesday. He also said that if the CCA bazaar is a flop, my head will roll. So its stressful. I don't have much leadership and organizing skills, so how? Stress stress stress!!! Can some other leaders of other CCAs please help? Give my some ideas for CCA bazaar please...

No comments: