Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Saturday

Morning went to school for the Material Science and Engineering Challenge's Training. The stuff that we have to prepare for the Challenge is very difficult. Most are unheard before. Then must study for the Challenge. Yup.

Then after that went to give out flyers for our next week's CIP, which is the newspaper collection. Then after that went to eat lunch at Khatib's New York Pizza (Or something like that) with Zhiyi and Shujia. The pizzas are okay, but quite expensive for us as we did not buy the set meal. But overall still cheaper than Pizza Hut and other pizza restaurants.

Now I am blogging and watching soccer at the same time. The players are so gu-niang, screaming and shouting in pain after a slight fall. So fake. They should be actors, maybe can win the Oscar Awards. Now is Singapore 1 Malaysia 1. And its playing into extra time. Hope Singapore will win!

Hmm, I must move on. My hamster is already gone, so now must take good care of my pet terrapin aka Shy Guy (Although she's female) and let her live happily on this planet. Actually, I think that my late hamster and my terrapin are quite pitiful. They exist just to be somebody's pets. I can't set them free as they sure cannot survive in the wild. So now must make Shy Guy's life as happy as possible. Yup, so that's all.

No comments: