Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Relieved

Oh yea, my 1450words econs essay has been completed! FINALLY! So tomorrow will be able to face the new econs teacher.

Today's the school's CCA bazaar. The turn-up was quite bad actually. I think a lot of the J1s ponned the CCA bazaar. It looks more dead than last year, but surprisingly, more people signed up for Science Society. Maybe this batch contains more nerds? Hmm.. But actually I think Science Society quite sad lor, when I gave the leaflets to some of the J1s, they glanced and said, "Yeeeee, science club" then I doubt they will join Science Society. And another thing also quite sad, none of my OG members joined Science Society. Maybe Science Society really needs some extreme makeover so that it will sound COOL enough for people to join. Science Society sounds so yesterday. Maybe "Tha'Scienze" sounds more hip and yea! Constantly restructure and remake, this would allow a certain thing to be not left out by time. Science Society should do the same.

Tomorrow will be getting my pay too. So hope will have enough money to give my parents, my grandfather, and enough money to buy a new bag! Eh, no 'hope', cannot 'hope'. So MUST have enough money to give my parents and my grandfather, and enough money to buy a new bag! Yea! I feel so materialistic, living in such a material world.

No comments: