Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another School Day

School is okay today. My GP teacher is quite nice, which is sort of a blessing. So I just handed in my uncompleted GP holiday assignment and asked for his forgiveness. So now, most of my fears have been abolished, except for econs, my 1450word essay is still not completed yet. Sounds like trouble.

I am also quite happy, I found others who also enjoyed listening to English music, and they are some of my OG people! So there are still some people who enjoyed the same interests as me!

Hmm, tomorrow is the CCA bazaar. Wonder who will join Science Society?

Oh ya, everyone is my class is assigned a pokemon! Childish class right? But it's ok since we are in a JUNIOR college. So I am a Wailmer. The whale-like pokemon. LOL. And finally, our class jersey is finally finalised, and on my jersey will not be 'Marvin', but 'Muffin'! So those who see my jersey will feel hungry. And shows that I am sweet! =)

No comments: