Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday

Today's Wednesday! CCA day too! Science Society was better today, with J1's attendance of 5 people! Increased from last week of 4 J1s! Yea! Hope more will come!
And today I got back my Maths' Maclarin's Series Test, as expected, I got a '0'. Failed badly baddest. Er I mean 'worst'. So Friday will be having a retest. Hope can at least improve. So I must study for it.
Tomorrow is Chemistry test. Periodicity, Halogens, Alkaline Earth Metals, Transition Metals. Wow, so much to study. Must study so that I can do well. Must do better so can get top in school instead of being third. =)
By the way, now I am using my spare phone. So I can now reply your SMSes when I am at home. =)
This year I think I am more involved in many programmes. I joined 'The One' and also will be participating in the blood donation. More enthu in school perhaps.
That's all, have to go mug le. CHEMISTRY GO GO GO!!! =)

No comments: