Thursday, January 25, 2007

3 Things

3 things so write. Good thing, neutral thing and sad thing.

Good thing:
Tomorrow if there is no rain, I will be receiving my prize for the Chemistry Olympiad!

Neutral thing:
I think I will be reconsider again my decision of whether to retain or not. All my teachers do not want me to retain. All of them said they are will to help me in school work if I needed. I am really touched. Somehow I think our school's teachers are quite good. Hmm...

Sad thing:
My pet hamster aka LiBai died today! His age is about 2years old. There is still water and food there for him so I don't suppose it died due to starvation or thirst. But I think it is my negligence that killed him. These few weeks I did not really 'talk' to him and play with him. So maybe he too bored and died? Or maybe it is his age. Hamsters' lifespan is about 2years. So maybe he is old already. I will still miss him. So tomorrow's The One audition will be dedicated to him. My lovely hamster. Sobs...

No comments: