Friday, March 16, 2007

5th Mugger Day

Mugger Day 5. I realised I have been studying everyday during this March Holidays. Actually, even though I studied this much, I am still quite worried for my block test, what if I still did badly for it? Did I really put in my best for it? Hmm..

Today is a great day. Thanks to everyone who remembered about my birthday. Realised that I tried to make today as low-profile as possible? I wanna see if people still remember my birthday. LOL. At least most of my friends remembered. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL! =)

Today studied Maths at Toa Payoh Library. Only me, Gwen, Ann Nee and Lisin came for this study session. Quite worth to go to Toa Payoh as there is the Xiao4 Yuan2 Superstar Boys' Auditions. Haha. Too bad I did not join. I don't know how to sing much Chinese songs. Too English rocker I presume. Haha.

No comments: