Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Mugger Day 4

Studied Physics today. I am happy to say that I have completed all the MCQs that are in the chapters that will be tested. First time in my entire life that I did so much Physics.
Today there are many people who went to study. Me, Yong Cai, Kuei Hsien, Jo'An, Ann Nee, Shu Jia, Gwen, Lisin, Dexter and Raine. 10 people! It's a record! Haha! Then we studied in some ulu Mcdonalds somewhere near Ang Mo Kio Sec.

Yup. Hmm, it's about 15 mins to March 16. The day which I can start to drink, smoke, get married, watch M18. BUT I won't be drinking too much (perhaps drink occasionally just to train my liquor strength so I won't get drunk so easily), and I will NEVER smoke as it stinks like _____ (Fill in any swear words of your choice). And I won't get married so soon since I am still single. Then I won't be watching M18 movies as there is none that is nice to watch now. Yup. This year is the only year I am not really celebrating for it as BLOCK TEST is coming. So I am looking forward to post-BLOCK TEST period, then I can be WILD! =)

Wonders who will remember this day...

No comments: